When travelling, everyone’s skin is so vulnerable to cabin air and dehydration (especially during long haul flights) so it’s important to have a product that will replenish and protect. Here are a few of my favourites:
- SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel is enriched with vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid, a natural hydrator that binds moisture to your skin. Jasmina recommends that you use this before and throughout your flight so skin remains hydrated and glowing.
- Mediheal’s Black Eye Wrinkle Mask is one of my favourite Korean skincare treatments. It contains skincare ingredients including Phyto Black Complex, Marine Collagen and Silk Peptide which boost skin elasticity to minimize the appearance of sagging skin, wrinkles and fine lines. The skin around your eyes is so delicate and is prone to premature ageing so keep this mask on for as long as possible to keep the area protected and nourished!
- By Terry Baum De Rose SPF 15 is my favourite lip balm. It will keep your lips hydrated and protected from winter winds, damaging UV rays, and the drying cabin air. It’s also the perfect size for your carry-on makeup bag!
- Skinceuticals CE Ferulic is the king of Skinceutical’s skincare line – it is a complete treatment with essential vitamins and antioxidants that knock out hyperpigmentation while protecting your skin from future sun damage. Perfect for when you’re travelling to a hot destination!
- La Roche Posay Spring Water Spray is the secret to keeping cool in the summer and surviving air-conditioning. A little spritz of this natural antioxidant-infused water throughout your flight will keep your complexion calm, protected and hydrated. It will also keep any makeup looking fresh. A must try!
Happy flying everyone!